The good things in life are worth waiting for. WWFCU feels our upcoming new ATMs fall into that category – and we hope you’ll feel the same way.
Our New ATMs
To help build excitement, we thought we’d share a few facts about our new ATMs:
- Tilting screens for various vehicle heights
- Envelope-free deposit capabilities for cash and checks
- The latest security features including anti-skimming devices
- ADA-compliant including an earphone jack
- Protective canopies to shelter our members from inclement weather
Construction on our new ATMs begins the week of August 13 and will last a few weeks. While they’re being replaced, you can visit our other ATM locations:
- Westland Police Department – Lobby
36701 Ford Road
- Corner of Sims Street and Second Avenue in Wayne
- Visit cuswirl.com to find a fee-free ATM near you
- You’re always welcome to come into our branch for your transactions too!
We apologize for any inconvenience, but we promise the long-term benefits of having new ATMs will be worth the wait!
Questions? Speak to a WWFCU Member Service Representative at (734) 721-5700.