MOBILE BANKING, HOME BANKING, BILL PAY AND E-STATEMENTS
WWFCU IS MOBILE
Wayne Westland Federal Credit Union is mobile! We are excited to announce the launch of our new mobile banking product. This new product is totally free to our members. With mobile banking, you will be able to manage your finances from nearly anywhere. WWFCU Mobile Banking enables you to connect to your accounts from your mobile phone or other hand-held device. Mobile banking features: check your balance(s), view transaction history, transfer funds, pay your bills, locate ATM’s, and more…
CLICK HERE TO START USING MOBILE BANKING TODAY!
The Privacy of Home - The Power of the Internet...CU Home Financial Network.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
FREE. EASY. SECURE
Access to personal and/or business accounts 24 hours a day!
- Free Bill Pay.
- Check your account balances.
- Transfer money between accounts.
- Make loan payments.
- Stop payments on specific checks.
- Reorder checks.
- View and print statements.
- See account histories.
- View digital images of cleared checks.
- Personalize your online banking experience.
Online Banking is SECURE
We have taken all necessary steps to ensure your privacy when banking over the internet. Rest assured that the latest encryption technology is protecting your account information. All data is encrypted using 256-bit encryption, the strongest form available and transferred via the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol between you and your Credit Union.
Click the link below for further security information:
Important Facts About Your Account Authentication & Online Banking
Save A Tree * Save Time * Save Money
What are e-statements?
E-statements are electronic copies of your statement you can view online.
Why should you sign up for e-statements today?
- To save money – e-statements are free, and it saves your Credit Union money.
- It's fast – much faster than waiting for a paper statement.
- It's Convenient – No need to file and store statements. We store them for you.
- Secure – it can only be accessed with your user name and password.
- It's environmentally responsibile – it saves paper and trees.
- It's Reliable – Statements can not get lost or stolen in the mail.
- It's Simple – it's easy to sign-up for and easy to view.
- Accessibility – e-statements can be viewed online anytime.
- Space Saving – e-statements eliminate paper clutter.
e-Alerts are now available for our home banking members. These alerts allow you to setup email notifications on your account(s) for balance changes, checks cleared, withdrawals, deposits, e-mail address and name changes. You simply define when you would like to be notified within home banking. E-Alerts are an excellent tool to monitor your account. You can now be alerted and aware of account activity daily without logging into the home banking website. You may activate this new feature within home banking.
Not already on home banking? Sign up today!