Looking for a job? You should also be looking out for identity thieves.
You want to be thorough on your résumé when you’re looking for a job. But here are a few things you should NOT include on your resume, according to the Identity Theft Resource Center. You can provide any of these things to potential employers later in the process if they request that you do so:
- Social Security or taxpayer ID number
- Date of birth; age; sex; marital status
- The year you graduated; your schools’ names
- Professional license number
- The reason you left a past employer
- Driver’s license number