E-Statements Save Time, Money and Trees!
What are e-statements?
E-statements are online versions of your WWFCU statement.
Why should you sign up for e-statements today?
WWFCU E-statements are:
- Free – They save you and your loyal credit union money!
- Convenient – No need to file and store statements – they’re all online
- Secure – You need username and password to access them
- Green – You’ll be savings paper and trees
- Safe – They can’t get lost or stolen in the mail
- Simple – We make it easy to sign-up and view them anytime
- Neat – Using e-statements eliminates paper clutter
We all need a little reminding now and then. If you’d like to get a heads up if your WWFCU account has any balance changes, checks cleared, withdrawals, deposits or email address and name changes, then you should set up a few e-Alerts. You can set up e-Alerts using online banking. You’ll be notified of an alert through your email or via text, so you don’t even need to log onto online banking to access them.
E-Alerts are a great way to monitor your account and stay aware of any account activity. To activate the alerts, log onto our online banking, click on the e-Alerts link under the Home Banking tab. Just follow the directions from there.
Please make sure your contact information is correct, including your mobile number.
Not using our online banking yet? Sign up today!
Opens a New Window.
Sign Up for Online Banking