We have two mobile apps that can make your life easier...
Our Mobile Banking app brings you total convenience with the ability to check your account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay your loans on the go, and more.
Our CardNav app allows you to have full control over your debit and credit card usage in a way you’ve never had before...
- Manage how, when and where your cards are used—on your own terms.
- CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchant types where your card can be used.
More About Our Mobile App...
Banking on your mobile device just got better with the Wayne Westland Federal Credit Union Mobile App. This app brings you total convenience with the ability to check your account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay your loans on the go, and more... Our latest release has the Fingerprint authentication: on supported devices, sign into your account by scanning your fingerprint. This new security feature will bring you peace of mind knowing that access to your account is safe and secure
More About CardNav...
TURN ANY CARD ON, OR OFF—IN SECONDS.
It’s as simple as a toggle. Perfect for safety, security… and those scary moments when you’re not quite sure where your card might be.
MANAGE HOW, WHEN AND WHERE YOUR CARDS ARE USED—ON YOUR OWN TERMS.
CardNav enables you to set controls regarding the transaction types, geographic rules, and the merchants types where your card can be used.
ENSURE YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON USING YOUR CARDS.
GPS capabilities can either limit where you card is used—or assure it’s only able to be used when with you.
TURN YOUR CARDS INTO ACTIVE BUDGET PARTICIPANTS.
Set dollar limits for transactions, and receive alerts when those limits are being reached. No more worrying about going over budget!
RECIEVE ALERTS WHEN SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY IS SUSPECTED!
Stop fraudulent activity before it even happens with the alert feature of CardNav. Based on your preferences, CardNav can send you a real-time alert when your card is used outside of your chosen preferences, giving you the power to deny the transaction or turn your card off. Alert preferences can be set by:
- Location – based on where the transaction occurs
- Transaction type – based on type of transaction at point of sale
- Merchant type – based on the type of merchant where the transaction occurred
- Threshold – based on the threshold amount set by the user (i.e. – transactions over $500 receive an alert)