Life can be complicated – which is why WWFCU thinks your checking account should be easy. We have a few different accounts to choose from:
- $5 monthly maintenance fee
- Fee is waived with e-statements AND a minimum of 15 debit card transactions (excluding ATM transactions)
- $20 deposit to open
- Check printing charges vary depending on quantity and style of checks ordered
- 5 free Money Orders until your checks arrive
- $10 monthly maintenance fee if your checking falls below $400
- Fee is waived if you have direct deposit AND e-statements OR a current WWFCU loan
- No per check charge
- Monthly statements issued at no charge
Once your first initial check order is placed, you can reorder your checks here.
Cashier's or Certified Checks
- Directly deducted from your account
- Certified checks have a $3 fee on any amount
- You can't place a stop payment on a certified check
- Cashier's checks under $1,500 have a fee of $2, those over $1,500 are free
- Upper Class Members are not charged a fee
There are several ways to place a stop payment on a personal check: by logging into your online banking account, calling our automated iTalk PAL system, in our lobby, or speaking to a member service representative during business hours. Fees may apply for a stop payment. If you have questions regarding Stop Payments, please stop in or give us a call at 734-721-5700.
Balancing Your Checkbook
Click here to learn how.