WWFCU members can make their loan payments in our branch, on the phone or online.
You can make loan payments by:
- Transferring funds from your WWFCU checking or savings account
- ACH from a savings or checking account at another financial institution
- Using a Mastercard, Discover, or Visa (Visa can only be used as debit)
Any of our Tellers or Member Service Specialists are happy to help you make a loan payment.
Give us at (734) 721-5700 during normal business hours to make a loan payment over the phone
- If paying by a debit or credit card, the card must be in your name.
- If paying by ACH, we will need the routing number and the full account number format for your savings or checking account at the other financial institution.
- If you are using your account here to pay on your loan, you can either speak to a representative or use our iTalk automated phone system to make your payment
To make a loan payment online, you must first register with the payment website (which is different to our online banking).
Click here to access the payment website.
Here are a few tips to help:
- The first time you use it, you’ll need to click on the blue Register button. Make sure you have your WWFCU account number, you’ll need it to register.
- You can pay in two ways: a savings or checking account from a different financial institution or a debit/credit card.
- Once you've registered, you choose which loan account you’d like to pay, add the payment account information and then verify your payment. Just don’t forget to check the box stating you agree to the payment terms.
We understand that life can sometimes get in the way of loan payments. If something has come up causing you to be unable to make a loan payment, let us know. WWFCU offers a Loan Extension program for members who are currently behind on their loan.
Most loan extensions don’t go beyond three months and WWFCU only grants a maximum of one loan extension per loan term (First Mortgage Loans are not included).
To Apply for a Loan Extension, please click here.
Keep in mind, you can always make your loan payments using your WWFCU account for free on our website or mobile app.
If you have any questions about online loan payments, please contact a WWFCU Member Service Specialist at (734) 721-5700.