WWFCU members can make their loan payments in our branch, on the phone or online. You can make loan payments by:
· Transferring funds from your WWFCU checking or savings accounts
· ACH from a checking account at another financial institution
· Using a debit or credit card
There’s a $5 fee for any loan payments not made by transferring funds from your WWFCU accounts. And if you’re using Visa, you can only use a debit card.
Any of our tellers or member service specialists are happy to help you make a loan payment.
Call us at (734) 721-5700 to make a loan payment over the phone.
· If paying by a debit or credit card, the card must be in your name
· If paying by check, the ACH information we’ll need are the numbers at the bottom of your check
To make a loan payment online, you must first register with the payment website (which is different to our online banking). Click here to access the payment website. Here are a few tips to help:
· The first time you use it, you’ll need to click on the blue Register button. Make sure you have your WWFCU account number, you’ll need it to register.
· You can pay in two ways: a checking account from a non-WWFCU financial institution or a debit/credit card.
· Once you’ve registered, you choose which loan account you’d like to pay, add the payment account information and then verify your payment. Just don’t forget to check the box stating you agree to the payment terms.
Keep in mind, you can always make your loan payments using your WWFCU account for free on our website or mobile app. If you have any questions about online loan payments, please contact a WWFCU Member Service Specialist at (734) 721-5700.