We’re always talking to you about your financial health, but with the COVID-19 coronavirus now in Michigan we thought we’d talk about your physical health. Whether you’re ill or worried about getting ill, you still have plenty of banking options at WWFCU.
Many of our transactions can be performed either using our drive-thru, online banking or mobile app.
Pretty much any transaction you can do with the tellers in our lobby you can perform in drive-thru, with a few exceptions. These are the transactions you cannot do in our drive-thru:
- Cash advances
- Rolled coin deposits
- Shared branch transactions
Online and Mobile Banking
From using your laptop, PC, phone or tablet, there are dozens of transactions you can perform using online or mobile banking or our mobile app.
- Access account balances and history for any of your WWFCU accounts
- Make one-time and recurring funds transfers
- View statement and check images and downloads
- Research transactions
- Make loan payments
- Get a loan payoff quote
- Skip a loan payment
- Apply for a loan
- Transfer funds between WWFCU accounts Pay a company, person or credit union/bank through Bill Pay
- Set up e-alerts
- Place and monitor stop payments
- Make loan advances or draws
- Transfer funds between financial institutions in Bill Pay
- Download account information
- Manage personal information like your email or password
- Update your mailing address
|View account balances
|Account balance quick view
|Transfer funds between accounts
|View digital images of cleared checks
|Bill Pay – pay bills, add payees & view history
|Make loan payments
|Search account, credit card & tax statements
|Graphs – view account income & expenses
|View WWFCU messages
|View branch location, ATMs & CU Service Centers
|Contact Us – phone numbers
- If you’re interested in using our drive-thru, here are the hours:
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 8:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- To sign up for our online banking, click here.
- Click here to learn more about our mobile banking.
- Download our mobile app here.
- We encourage you to follow theCDC’s recommendations for preventing the potential spread of this and other infectious viruses. This includes washing your hands and staying home if you are ill.
If you have any questions about any WWFCU transactions, stop by or call (734) 721-5700.