Do I qualify for RDC Mobile Deposit?
All accounts qualify except for the following:
- Charge offs
- Rep Payee
What else do I need to qualify?
- Account must be opened for at least 90 days
- Account must have a valid email address on file
- Account must have a minimum of 1 deposit every 45 days
What shares can I deposit to?
- Savings (all suffixes except 0007)
- Money Markets (all suffixes)
- Vacation Club
- Christmas Club
What do I need to put on the back of the check?
Endorsements must be legible and include the following: your signature and “For Mobile Deposit Only at WWFCU”.
When are the funds available?
- $1.00 is made available the following day
- Remaining deposit amount is held for 3 business days
Are there any limits I need to be aware of?
- The total number of checks allowed per day is 5.
- The aggregate daily maximum is $10,000.
Can I deposit any kind of check?
Foreign checks are not accepted through RDC Mobile Deposit. Most other checks are accepted, however, there are a few types that may be rejected. Some checks that may have an issue are rebate checks and money orders. These checks must be brought to the Credit Union for negotiation.
How can I view what I have deposited?
Go to Mobile Deposit, then select History at the top. This will show all the deposits that are either pending for review, successfully deposited, or failed/denied for deposit. You can also click on each one and it will show a copy of the front and back of the check.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 734-721-5700.